Dodgers vs Shirts N Skins
Today was another good day.
...when it was like 80 degrees, i went swimming for a little bit...
...then, caught the Dodgers vs. Mets game with some homies...
click it.
...afterwards, we tried to hit up Cinespace for a second to catch some of Yo Majesty & PBWolf & '87 Stickup Kids...but it was too busy.
so...we did the smarter thing and went to Shirts N Skins & hung out with the friends.
click it.
...noMSG & Mr. White were definitely laying it down...sucks more people didn't show up, especially since it was fuckin...
click it.
they are fucking dope. i'll post up a little YouTube vid once I get it up.
...I swear, I will now make it a personal mission to blow up Shirts N Skins
...we're gonna make this shit legit. the summer's gonna be poppin off in Chinatown. y'heard?

2 comments:
Hollywood vs. Downtown. ROUGH!
I'm game to expand new Tuesdays @ Mtn. Bar, but Cinespace is still a force to rival!
Huge line before the doors even opened!!!
1st off..love your blog. 2nd..mtn bar is dope as hell but its def. tough battling cinespace. I'll back you up in your mission ;)
Post a Comment