June 24, 2007

JUICE. Fresh Squeezed.

Went to JUICE last nite. It was a really fun party with a lot of cool peeps that wanted to chill out on a nice Saturday nite in Los Feliz.

hi.

click it.

...seriously, within this past month, I've met some really cool people that I can really call friends. A lot of this shit that I go out to day-in-day out...it's more than just getting drunk and hitting on chicks out of my league...

...it's more about hanging out with my friends that keep LA alive. you know who you are. and you know that what you do is some good shit.

keep it up.

btw...I didn't have my phone on me today...and i have a feeling I won't have it on Sunday...i'm definitely gonna hit up the JUMPOFFon Sunday.

fo sheez. be there. smile when i take your photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOooooooo man...

it's your favorite person ! blonde LA pride wearing loud mouthed girl.

hit me up on myspace, it was nice talking with you.

we'll chum it up. you're real!

www.myspace.com/melsrice