Glen in SPACE!
Last night was probably one of those nights in LA that are better than any other nights spent in LA during my short 24 year-old life. Here's what went down.
I crept into the Short Stop in Echo Park to catch the AWESOMETOWN/Rapture afterparty featuring the De-Butt of my friends,
THE COSMIC KIDS! (Dan from Royal Rumble/Ron the Cobrasnake)
click it.
...it was their first set ever as the COSMIC KIDS, and I think they sorta killed it. As long as the breezies are dancing...the drinks are flowing...and the music is being pumped from Space, then we all good...
Ed Bangers?
click it.
Then, my buddies ______ & ______ and I met up with...
The Dead Man.
click it.
...probably one of the funniest, coolest guys I've met...and he happens to be a DJ that I fucking respect. Awesome.
Then, we took the Dead Cruiser (aka my Honda Civic)...and we went back to chill at the temporary Ed Banger LA headquarters.
Cruise Dead. Yeah that's the backseat of my car.
click it.
Then, we all just chilled and hung out.
Btw, these fools love to dance.
click it.
FIN.

No comments:
Post a Comment