July 18, 2007

Kanye & So-Me Destroy Cinespace!

Most of the time, I like Cinespace on Tuesdays.

Last Night, I fucking LOVED it kuz THE ROC was in the building! Tried to see Spoon, but I said fuck it, I was there to see So-Me & get some more of that Pre-Daft Punk, Ed Banger lovin.

Kanyeezy w/ So-Meezy

click it.

...apparently, So-Me was in LA to help Kanye with his new video...I guess that's why Kanye dropped in on So-Me's killer set to repay the favor.

Speaking of So-Me's killer set...

So-Me kills Cinespace



...then he dropped a BRAND NEW Justice Phantom Pt. II RMX!!!!

Phantom II. Part Juan.


Phantom II. Part Deux.


...then once Kanye arrived, all bets were off...Today was all about respecting the RESPECTED.

Kanye meets So-Me @ CineSpace. Pt. 1.


Pt. 2


Pt. 3. Fin.


...Last night was awesome...but Saturday is gonna be better.

1 comment:

holly said...

i'm digging your blog, good work! see you around, x holly