October 15, 2007

Not-So-Lazy Sunday...

Woke up around 2pm on Sunday...then chilled with the homies.

Hung w/ Switch @ the Hundreds for a sec.



click it.

Switch got a new camera! Get Psychadelic!

click it.

Before I went to the Do-Over...stumbled by this Ghost Carnival in Hollywood.

click it.

Then, I got Done-Over.









click it.

BTW...the Hit+Run outdid themselves yesterday...



click it.

...all for a good cause. for good peeps.

Then...LAX...w/ my old UCLA beezies...







click it.

+ DJ AM then realized...it's the PRIME TIME OF YOUR LIFFFFFEEEEE!


Then Then...ended at Plus+.







click it.

Now I'm Spent. Holler at you guys on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Glen did DJ Fashen kill it? Dude has been THE hometown DJ in Phoenix for as long as I can remember and hes really been on the club scene heavy for the last year or so.

Glenjamn said...

yup. he killed it.