CINESPACE WAS AMAZING LAST NIGHT!!!
First thing's First...
Immediately after the Jobby Job...
Went to Hassani San's for the WELCOME BACK HOLLY pre-party!
click it.
I love this pic.
click it.
Then...drove to SPACE!
Seriously...last night at Cinespace was FUCKIN RAD!
ALL THE HOMIES ROLLED OUT!
click it.
BTW...MSTRKRFT showed up...
click it.
Then AM took it over and RIPPED CINESPACE apart.
click it.
AM's music also seemed to attract Asian Ghosts...
click it.
Oh, you don't believe that AM demolished the SPACE last night?
NINJA VIDS MOTHA FUCKAS!
AM melted some skulls with some BEATS!
Human after all?
MSTRKRFT x DJ AM TAG TEAM!!!! SOME RIDICULOUS DAFTNESS TOO!
MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WITH RAGE!
Then...I listened to one of my most favorite DP songs they never play live...
oh yeah...
I lent my camera to my boy Hassan again...he took some great...
HEADSHOTS by VGRNTS
click it.
Fin. See Holly, I ended up havin fun too...
click it.
bye!

2 comments:
oh man, just discovered your blog. awsome vidz and pictures. wish I could be there
i love you glenjamn, after this post i feel so faymus
Post a Comment