November 20, 2007

effing Awesome...

Last night...hung out with Hassan...

Pre-Party...

Binged on some of Michele Gondry's Creativity...


it took me a whole year to finally see this film. Boy was I dumb.

This movie is visually sumptuous + it made me reminisce about my brief stay in Paris last year.
I got to make out with a chick in front of the Amelie cafe at 2 in the morning. that was rad.

After feeding my soul...

I went to feed my ears...

So we went to check out how Fucking Awesome Monday would turn out...

First off, right as I was getting out of the car... our boy, KidPaparazzi showed up.

click it.

Then after a 2 pc. Popeye's meal...

Went to BEAUTY bar...


click it.

Listen Up.


click it.

This is the GLENDALEJAMN fan club.


click it.

I can Derelick my own balls, thank you very much...

click it.

then...drove home. good shit.

No comments: