November 14, 2007

Journey through cineSPACE!

Another Tuesday night. Another good time.

So, got to take out the Ricoh again and took some normal shots...

I didn't know Batman liked Cinespace...

click it.

Tommy...always switchin it up with his LOMO arsenal!

click it.

The Beautiful People. The Beautiful People.













click it.

Then, something strange happened...as AM started spinning that DAFT stuff...


click it.

NINJA VID ATTACK!
DJ AM getting TECHNOLOGIC (Digitalism'd)


BOTH DJ AM & My Camera got all PSYCHADELIC (credit: SWITCH named this style of Glenjamn photography)

click it.

Thanks JOEL...for teaching me your ways...

click it.

Hehe...Mark the GLObra Snake.

click it.

Oh yeah...my cousin came by to Cinespace. she was faded. AWWWWWW


click it.

Holy crap...Tinker Bell's goin APESHIT!




click it.

Then, once I escaped the lights...went with the Tonys to CACTUS.



click it.

The Food was Bomb...then I went home at around 3AM.

LIVE & DIE in LA.


click it.

FADE...OUT...

No comments: