November 10, 2007

noMSGene Simmons x Dance Birfday BANGER!!!!

After work on Thursday, I had a really long, awesome night.

It all started at this Gene Simmons Party...

Free Booze.

click it.

UFC Fighters.


click it.

Remember this dude from MTV?

click it.

Ea$y Money.

click it.

Honestly, these huge parties aren't really my steez...but it was fun to step out of the comfort zone and people-watch...hehe

But once noMSG picked up his ChaCHECK...we went to party at...

HOMEsweetHOME.

click it.

Glug Glug.

click it.

If Kev & Huck mated...

click it.

Why Do I love Dance Right?

MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WITH YOU...


The Familia Always Roll Out.








click it.

Some Parting Words.

Word, Roams?

click it.

Word.

click it.

Word, Bangers?

click it.

Word.

click it.

Life is Good.

click it.

Thursday was nuts. So nuts, that I didn't blog all day friday kuz I had food pizoisoning. Thanks Pink's Hot Dogs. I thought the Ghetto Dogs would get me.

Ghetto Dog: 1
Pink's Hot Dogs:
0

No comments: