December 5, 2007

noMSG...in...SPACE....

Last night...

I met up with Switch and we went on a little mission to UCLA. Then we ate a bunch of food at AstroBurger on Santa Monica.

Then, I went home for a quick sec...

That quick sec...turned into 2 hrs...and I woke up at around 12am. FUCK...gotta make it out to...

CINESPACE...

My Boy, noMSG spun & popped his SPACE cherry...awwwwwwwww



click it.

The Space wasn't SUPER CRACKIN...but it was good to see the homies...aka...

THE USUAL SUSPECTS...














click it.

then...I went home...and watched the rest of this movie...

It's called HOT ROD...it's corny as fuck..but I caught myself laughing quite a number of times...


Gud Night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how's it going. i'm a friend of tyson's and he sent me your link. love the rainbow/handwriting effect on your photos. do you do that in photoshop? and what kind of kodak do you shoot with. really neat stuff!

dealinhoz said...

hope to hear from you. thanks. dealinhoz@gmail.com

Glenjamn said...

what up dylan...

the light effect shots...are done actually on a RICOH GR DIGITAL...with this raver lighter my friend gave me...

no photoshop on that shit son!

btw...is that email below...dealinhoz@gmail.com (great name btw)...yours dylan?