GLENJAMN vs SXSW: Day 1
OK, lets get this shit started...
MARCH 13, 2008.
Here's my Daily Wrap-Up from DAY ONE from my FIRST SXSW!!!
Started my Journey, waiting in the TERRORIST CHECK @ LAX (5:30AM)
click it.
...and...then like 4 Hrs Later...BAM
...I'm eating BBQ w/ noMSG & Pube$ @ IRON WORKS BBQ (eat here!)
click it.
Then... I snuck into an impromptu
FREE THE ROBOTS rehearsal...
click it.
...ahh...the HOMIES all met up at the LEVI'S FADER FORT....
click it.
...always free drinks & good times at the Fader Fort...
King of Austin, TX.
click it.
Obama's got a posse in Austin...
click it.
Then, Roams & I went around Austin, soaking up all the WEIRDNESS & COOLNESS...
click it.
Then...I met up with Klever & Hollywood Holt & Mano...& some beezies...
...SXSW is like an "I DJ'ed in LA, REUNION!"
click it.
Then...after a quick Mexican dinner...
Headed to the Barcelona Bar to get ready for the OBEY x SXSW showcase...
click it.
Then, I got hollered by my boy, Chi from HEARTSCHALLENGER...and he told me to head to the Beauty Bar to check out HEARTSREVOLUTION!
click it.
After chillin with the Ice Cream Posse...
...I went back to Party with the Posse!
I went back and saw the GASLAMP KILLER & FLYING LOTUS became SUPERSTARS after destroying the Barcelona Bar. NINJA VID!
click it.
Of course...DIPLO killed it...NINJA VID!
click it.
...after all the showcases and parties on the PARTY STRIP in Austin...
...we ended up at some ridiculous houseparty til like 4AM. NINJA VID!
Nothin like schmoozin with your favorite musicians...
click it.
...then by like 4:30AM...finally passed out.

No comments:
Post a Comment