QUICK HITS...
...from WEDNESDAY NIGHT...
all I did was...wake up from a nap...
feel like an old perv @ MOSCOW...
click it.
then...i said what up to the GAS LAMP KILLER @ LOW END THEORY...
click it.
...then i slept. b/c I was tired.
on THURSDAY...
...went to UCLA to say hi to my homie CHUCK...
then...went to MUNKY KING on MELROSE for a quick TOY/ART release...
click it.
...then after some relaxation...
...I drove by GUATELINDA where RHONDA usually goes down...
but the lights were off...
so...I drove Downtown to Dance Right...
click it.
to say hi to Franki & the homies...
click it.
then...I realized that a replacement RHONDA was goin down in some loft on Santa Fe...
I nicknamed it TRANNY-SYLVANIA...
click it.
...for some reason...i felt like the only person at the party...NOT on ACID...
then...I went with the SQUID & DAN & MAX to PIPERS at 4:00am.
I passed out in my clothes from last nite.
then...i woke up at 9 for work.

1 comment:
grossssssssss
Post a Comment