July 22, 2008

The HARD Stuff

HARD. SUMMER. FEST.

WhattaRIDE.


click it.
honestly...it was WAY MORE FUN than i originally thought it was gonna be...

FIRST OFF...


I WANNA SAY...I LOVE THIS GIRL.
IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY. HER BIRTHDAYS ARE EPIC.

click it.

apparently...this was the theme of the NIGHT @ HARD...

click it.
so...once i wandered inside...saw STEVE going apeshit as usual. NINJA!




click it.

there was like this huge VIP area in front of the stage...hahaha.




click it.

Then...i headed to the N*E*R*D* Stage outdoors...

I had a feeling the HIPSTER KIDS would go NUTS for PHARRELL...


click it.

YOU DON'T NONE MATTER...NINJA VID!


click it.

PROVIDE-HER. NINJA!


click it.

YOU CAN'T BE ME...
NINJA!


WHATTA SPAZ. NINJA!


After the NERD convention...

I headed back inside to catch me some A-TRAK...

but...here are some homies i saw along the way...





click it.

if you haven't heard A-TRAK...or seen him LIVE...ur fucking missing out. NINJA!




GIRLS. GIRLS. EVERYDAY.
I HEARD AT THESE RAVE SHITS. CHICKS GET NAKED.



click it.

THEN...next up...MSTRKRFT!

click it.

I pretty much pushed my NINJA ASS forward...to get these VIDS.

VuVuVu-VROOOOOOOM!


I GOT MAD SWEATY.


EASY McLOVIN.


then...we chilled in the VIP for a bit...so I got LAZY NINJA...


AFTER MSTRKRFT...we went on a CAB-GRABBING MISSION...

Then...Felix helped us get a Cab to NATE'S AFTERHOURS!


In NO-TIME...

we were at the WHITE LION...about to get injected with some of that
HIP-HOP.

NATE-HOP. NINJA VIDS!



I don't remember taking these...









click it.

The Ride Home @ 6:30AM...

click it.

SLEEP?

click it.

SO...YEAH...the word EPIC comes to mind...

No comments: