August 30, 2008

MAGIQUE 08: DAY JUAN.

Barney...Rubble...Trouble...


HELLO. This occurred on MONDAY.

Lemme just say. It was my first Tradeshow for anything. I was a little nervous on how far I would be able to get away with...but you know what...

MAGIQUE twas awesome. People were awesome. Beezies everywhere. Good Peeps all around. And besides...if it sucked...roulette tables everywhere!

First off, Thanks again to the GRNAPPLEHOMIES...for lettin me rep their crew!

click it

I also got lost on the way to S.L.A.T.E...the streetwear section of the trade show...took like 30 minutes to maneuver...

click it.

Michael Phelps is HUGE.

click it.

Then...I said hi to the old homies & new homies...


@ OBEY!



click it.

@ THE HUNDREDS!



click it.

@ FOREIGN FAMILY!


click it.

@ GRNAPPLETREE! aka my home for first night!



click it.

@ AMERICAN APPAREL



click it.

@ ROGUE!


click it.

@ CARDBOARD ROBOT!

click it.

@ DIM MAK!

click it.

@ UNIF!

click it.

@ DARKHORSE!

click it.

@ STUSSY!


click it.

@ DIME PIECE!


click it.

@ TRIUMVIR. STREETFIGHTER IV!!!!!



click it.

Smoke Break.


click it.

Diamond Spotting.


click it.

FASHEN.

click it.

@ TWELVEBAR!


click it.

& ALL HAIL JP. KING OF GETTING THE BEST FREE SHIT!

click it.

THEN...NIGHT TIME. YOWZA!

BASICALLY...night time was when it all became a blur.....

I gotta jet to the standard soon...so here's just the photos...you get the idea.

Basically...NO NIPPERS + HARD ROCK HOTEL + FLAUNT PARTY + SPANKFLOSSISTER-87!



























click it.

so...yeah...that was DAY 1...BLURRRR

No comments: