September 21, 2008

DANGER FINGERS invade SPACE

NINJITSU.
OUR TIME (TREASURE FINGERS RMX)

AMERICAN BOY (DANGER REMIX)


So...lets go back to the fun times...

On TUESDAY...

AFTER WORKY...went to SPACEY...

Hello Friends...





click it.

The FILMS were playing in the back when i rolled in...

click it.

More CROOZING around...




click it.

I think I pissed off HEADMAN...while filming. i'm sorry...
NINJA!


click it.

Headman was way dope...

then...the action packed night kept on rolling through...


FUCKIN TREASURE FINGERS KILLED IT...

SHAZAM!



click it.

CINESPACE! WHERE U AT!


click it.

Actually...soon enough...it was time for the MAIN EVENT...

DANGER IN THE HEEZ. Round 2 after their awesome LAX set...

INTRO!


More Fwiendliness...



click it.

EPIC.


SO EPIC BUD...


Needless to say...it was another FUN NIGHT @ CINESPACE...





click it.

DANGEROUS MINDS...




click it.

speaking of DANGEROUS MINDS...Nate and I were entirely too close to this like 20 person potential brawl...

click it.

GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

WHOOPI said...

I really wish I could've gone