October 21, 2008

BOWLING & BASS.

DAY.

NIGHT.


SATURDAY

woke up...called Mike & Co.

So...I drove towards his pad...and this BUSDRIVER CUNT tried to RUN me OVER. GOTCHA!

click it.

They were at SHATTO LANES...getting their BOWL ON...(I forgot my socks...so i hung out)

Here's the DESERT of EAGLES w/ the SOCK MACHINE...

click it.

It was our boy...Cobra Krames' first time BOWLING...EVER!


click it.

FYI. THE LEFT SIDE WON.

click it.

BUT THE REAL WINNERS WERE THE FILIPINO FUNDAY BOWL FEDERATION.

click it.

THEN AFTER A PLEASANT NIPPY NAP (it's OK...i'm ASIAN...I can say stuff like this)


I tagged along for the ride for NATE & MIKE'S GIG @ TRUST OC.



click it.

PARTY PEEPS AT PROOF.





click it.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE GOOKS OF ALL TIME. ROAMS in the HEEZ.

click it.

THEN...we did the whole CROSBY crawl...







click it.

WISH LIST.

click it.

STRAGGLERS.




click it.

SPOT ON.


click it.

HYPHY IN THIS PIECE!



click it.

ONCE AGAIN...SANTA ANA...
YOU'VE BEEN FUN!

No comments: