PART OF THE WEEKDAY NEVER DIES
ANY MONDAY WHEN YOU SEE A DEWAELE BROTHER @ AMOEBA HAS GOTTA BE GOOD.
MONDAY.
Since my car got hit on Friday...
I couldn't really drive to work on Monday...so I did the whole insurance stuff all day...and took a well-deserved day off (kinda)
SO...got picked up by MIKE...therefore we chilled at his pad...
KRAMES & NATE & HUGGS were our partners in CRIME...
click it.
WE DROVE TO SOME BOMB SUSHI SPOT ON HILLHURST FOR LUNCH.
click it.
THEN THE FUNDAY MONDAY CONTINUED...
@ AMOEBA! I WAS NINJING SOME SHIT.
click it.
So...the story behind the photo of SOULWAX in the flesh...
I was walking thru the aisles...and I totally spotted The Dewaele-meister holding that BEATLES set and a crate full of VINYLS...
I then proceeded to GEEK the fuck out for like 10 Minutes just talking about how EPIC Halloween would be (he told me some ideas they were thinking of...TOP SECRET!)
then...I was GEEKING about how epic their PART OF THE WEEKEND NEVER DIES was...I've already seen it like multiple times...but...watching it AM's was pretty damn proper...
I definitely thanked him for using my video of him and his brother at the Vanguard KILLING it with the MGMT - KIDS REMIX!
...anyways...all i can say is...coming from a random fan of Soulwax, David Dewaele was a great person to talk to and a very nice dude. Thanks for the time...
Anyhow...the day continues as we step out of Amoeba...
SORTA DIGGIN THIS IPOD AD...
click it.
THEN...I got a "SCOOP" of CARAMEL OREO & STRAWBERRY + GRIP OF SPRINKLES @ SCOOPS. HOME OF AMAZAZAZAZING HOMEMADE ICE CREAMS. (Next to the BIKE KITCHEN)
click it.
THEN...went to DODGEBALL...got some foods...then crashed. HARD.

No comments:
Post a Comment