AER-OBAMA-DYNAMIC
YEAH...I VOTED.
SO...ELECTION DAY WAS PRETTY EPIC.
HOW EPIC?
YEP.
AND TO COMMEMORATE OUR NEW PRESIDENT...
MIKE B & ADAM FREELAND & DJ FALCON MADE THIS HAPPEN.
YES. WE. CAN.
TUESDAY. EPIC.
A DAY OF CHANGE...
I even made 30 bucks playing DICE for the first time w/ the homies...
456 SUCKAS!
click it.
SERIOUSLY. PRETTY FUCKIN AWESOME.
So...the CELEBRATION needed to be JUST AS EPIC...
CUE A VERY SPECIAL CINESPACE...
YES. THE DAFT PUNK was CHILLIN at CINESPACE that night.
BOF of 'EM. Just there. I couldn't say a word to them or introduce myself to them.
You understand.
Anyhow, It was fuckin awesome seeing them party with the normal peeps.
TO CELEBRATE.
It all started...
w/ DAN OH doing the PRE-GAME SET...
click it.
CELEBRATE. GOOD TIMES.
click it.
Of course...DON'T FORGET THE BEEZIES....
click it.
FRIENDLY FIRES played...
click it.
BUT...I SPENT MOST OF THE TIME jus chillin...
click it.
BUT GUESS WHAT.
DJ FALCON PRETTY MUCH DEMOLISHED AGAIN.
click it.
SEE?
click it.
YEAH DUDE. THIS GUY IS THE MAN.
click it.
SO...yeah...DAFT PUNK was in the HOUSE. I didn't wanna say anything wrong, so I never really approached them. As a fan, I didn't wanna be that guy that bugged him with the small shit. I just know that I'm a true fan. So to see them chilling amongst us in their Human disguises was enough for me.
OH YEAH...this dude totally voted too!
click it.
SI SE PUEDE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment