November 16, 2008

MISSION OF GOD. THE LIGHTSHOWS...

SO. WOKE UP. WENT TO YOUTUBE.
RANDOMLY SEARCHING. FOUND LIGHT SHOWS from RAVES.
(like the dudes on E that play with LEDs all craze in front of them...)
AND THEN I FOUND THIS. MADE MY ENTIRE WEEKEND. =)
"OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS ARE MY ANGELS...WHEN I GO HOME AND WATCH THIS VIDEO...AND I'M GOING TO TITLE IT...MISSION OF GOD"...the LIGHTSHOW.


Honestly...I've always had this fascination about these Lightshows...
I've gone and covered a couple raves and I would always notice the cuddle puddles and the little lightshow circles...


Upon further inspection...I felt like the proprietors of the LIGHT SHOWS were older, more seasoned Asian Ravers...

And the new crop of e-tarded tween kids at these recent raves...i dunno always seem to be asking these seasoned Asian Lightshow givers...

Upon further Youtube investigating...I've discerned two such Lightshow Luminaries...
"Wongton" and "Teardrop"



I mean...I'm stone sober...and I can't hate on this...especially with the dude's head in the shot...just like SOAKING IT ALL IN...LOL!



So...yeah...this is what I do on Sunday afternoons...

2 comments:

(thee) Mike B said...

Thats the greatest shit i've ever seen.

SWITCH™ said...

drugs are bad.