November 9, 2008

SIMIAN MOBILE DISCOTECA.

THE DAY AFTER HARD...
CRUISED TO Tijuana w/ SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO.


THEY DESTROYED TJ. HERE'S A TEASER.IN HD!!!

+++++ I TOOK SOME ACID w/ GIRLS.



SATURDAY MORNING.

WOKE UP FROM A LONGGGGG ASSS NIGHTTTTT....

Picked up Jamie, Greg, & Brendan...and headed down SOUF.




click it.

SO...why was I in TJ?

Simple...the ACID GIRLS linked me in with the SIMIAN DUDES and they were looking for a dude to film their TJ tour DIARY. I WAS LIKE, OK. LET'S DO THIS.

DONE & DONE.

SO...here's just the photos....
I'll share the VID once it's all edited together.

ALSO...thanks to OLI, the JAMESES, GUERO, CAESAR, NICOLA +++ MORE...


Y'all MADE THE TRIP DOPE.

NOW...on with the NINJA FLIX of MEJICO!

SO...here's GUERO. GANGSTA LEANin...

click it.

WE CHECKED IN AT THE PLAZA AZTECA THEN GOT SOME GRUB...






click it.

TJ in the DARK.



click it.

THEN...we went to the PARTY.

DUDE...TJ totally has a GREAT SCENE.




click it.

TONY Tee in the HEEZ.

click it.

NIPPLES ON THA GRILL...




click it.

FIESTA.







click it.

I THINK THE VENUE was called like LOBBY or something...

THE OUTSIDE AREA is A GUTTED OUT AMPHITHEATRE...
AWESOME.




click it.

WHEN SMD took the STAGE. THEY FUCKING MURDERED TIJUANA w/ THE HARD SHIT!



click it.

AFGHAN GHOOEY!

click it

OH YEAH...THESE PEEPS were the UK contest WINNERS.

THEY WERE CRAZY AS FUCK.

click it.

EL POLLO LOCO!



click it.

btw...JAMES & JAMES from SMD...2 of the NICEST, MOST HUMBLE, AWESOME World Famous Musicians I've met...GOOD TIMES.



click it.

I believe SMD made quite an impression in TJ.

click it.

THEN...we went back to the HOTEEZY...
SLEPT IN TIL LIKE 2PM...


MADE THE QUICK TREK TO THA BORDER...


click it.

THEN...we were ON OUR WAY HOME...

click it.

...and the weekend STILL wasn't OVER...

No comments: