December 10, 2008

DEATH & TACOS.

LAST MONDAY.
FUCK
THIS FUCKER.


LAST TUESDAY.
THE BEST FISH TACOS
SAVE LIVES.


So...here's a twofer...

ON MONDAY...


I had a long ass day at work & I was getting all my shit ready for the move-out
(LEASE ENDED on DEC. 7th)...

So...as I was just walking around the pad before I started to do the pack-up shit...

I see this fucker just chillin on my wall...

possibly smoking a cigarette...

click it.

So, of course...I caught it and stuck it on a dance floor...

click it.

Then...I killed it.
I mean...if it wasn't a deadly spider chilling in my living room...I wouldn't have killed it...

But, this fucker tried to come into my house and threaten me...

FUCK THAT.


GLEN 1 DEATH SPIDER 0

Anyhow...then I spent the rest of the day packing and shit...

CUT TO TUESDAY...

I got sick so I stayed in at home...

SLEPT ALL DAY...AHH GOD I LOVE CLUB SLEEEEEP...

I WOKE UP FOR A SEC TO KICK IT WITH MIKE B & GRAB SOME DINNER...

@ THE BEST FISH TACOS IN ENSENADA.
NEVER BEEN? FUCKING DO IT.

ALL YOU GOTTA KNOW IS FISH TACO? SHRIMP TACO? SODA? DONE.



click it.

DA BOMBBBBBB!

No comments: