October 24, 2008

JANE'S ADDICTION. BLAH BLAH.

SO...As many people know...we didn't get into Jane's Addiction last night.

This Blog Did. Good Coverage...

FOUND THIS NINJA VID ON 6767.com




SO...I left a comment though of my dismay at the
CLUSTERFUCKEDNESS of the entire nite.

glenjamn 10.24.08 at 11:40 am

I’m gonna put this out there.

For a band that chose that venue b/c it was such a cool place filled with a cool crowd of hip-non Hollywood douchebaggy partiers, they totally stiffed all the real fans and people that make that club special. They only let in industry douches and aging groupie vagina. Yeah, I said it.

I thought it was supposed to be about playing in a small club for the people and going back to their roots…apparently you have to have been at the first show 17 years ago to gain entry into the show…lookin at the douchy demographic they were letting in.

Yeah…some people are a little upset (I’m thinking the DIE-HARD fans that sat outside the club in lawn chairs for almost 10 hours)…or the people that support the club on a weekly basis.

None of the blame is to be put on the venue or the party. It’s just that the Hollywood Rock Scene machine just pulled its dick out and tried to use power plays that denied access to some die hard fans.

I’m actually not that upset that I didn’t get in after waiting for 2 hrs in a “VIP Line” HAHAHAHAHA.

I’m just trying to speak up for those that were there b/c they loved the band…but the love for the band was not reciprocated.

so…with that I say…Fuck you Rock & Roll Douchebags.
I hope you choke on Christian Audigier’s Dick.



If this had happened for SOULWAX...i woulda gone apeshit.

MY HEROES from LAST NIGHT.
1) HAN CHOLO.
2) THE SQUID.

they don't take shit from nobody!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First comment, long time reader:

so are you being facetious or real about la cita being filled with douchbags? Because it is filled with douchebags every week. Don't be sad because you don't have a saggy vagina.

I only go to la cita after work every other week, and i don't see your saggy vagina there every week. You should be upset that you were in the "VIP line", because i waited half a second before I got let in. I guess being a lawyer downtown has its perks.

And before you get all hunky dory about all of this, i guess you won't be coming to the janes show at the henry fonda for $10.

And Christian Audigier's barely fits in my ear hole.

Glenjamn said...

bobby. this might be one of the best comments ever.

thanks for reading!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SWITCH™ said...

mutha fuck al bundy

Anonymous said...

I was inside when they let some fans in who waited since 6am. They were happy.

Did you ever think all the old people who got in were friends of the band, who are a bunch of old saggy scrotums?

Weren't you barely out of diapers when they were playing at Scream. Maybe their "real" fans only have saggy shit and don't dress like selfconscious hipsters.

And yes, La Cita is always filled with douchbags...that's why everyone goes there.